Friday, July 22, 2011

Conspicuously Absent!

Hi Everyone!  I am back!  When I signed in to Blog just now, I already had the title for this post in mind.  But, truly, I was blown away to realize it's been more than 2 weeks!!!  Yikes!!  Well, I did have a good excuse...
I have traveled to teach back-to-back weekends...July 9th in Austin...July 15 & 16 in Portland , OR at In Stitches, plus a Thursday class in Houston this week at Needle House.!!!  
FYI...That is A LOT of teaching! 
There were fabulous students in all three locations...and such gracious nice women.  Please don't ever think I am complaining. It is truly an honor to be able to travel and teach my designs.  But I am officially exhausted!


 The pictures above were taken at In Stitches, Portland, OR.  There I am looking ghastly and gray next to
cute, adorable, effervescent Lori Hennessy, owner of In Stitches.  She is a delight and a fabulous Hostess!


And This is the only picture which turned out from my class at The Needle Works
in Austin, TX.
This pic is with the lovely Colleen Church, Owner The Needle Works

So, my trip to Austin had the dual purpose of being the first official planning meeting for 
The Elegant Thanksgiving Series,  
for 
Stitch Along 
with Kelly!


Here is the Elegant Rebekkha...
just look at her gorgeous threads and a few sneak peeks at preliminary stitching!:
so join us for this fabulous series....
Call The Needle Works and sign up today!
1-800-851-6931

  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Kelly, looks like everybody had a great time. Love the sneak peek and can't wait for the first lesson (already signed in)

    ReplyDelete