Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Tisket, A Tasket a TEENY, Tiny Basket!


Time for a True Confession:
Some of you may or may not know this, but
I am a Basket-aholic...A Truly Obsessed Needle Weaver...A complete Basket Case.









What started as a fun addition to painted canvases has morphed into
my new line of

Teeny, Tiny Baskets:

:

A Christmas Cookie Basket




A Beachy Shell Basket...

Notice the dazzling Swarovski Starfish Crystal 
in basket at left...



Halloween Tricks & Treats Baskets:




 Halloween Tricks Basket, woven but not finished and filled!
 
 Halloween Tricks Basket,  finished                       and filled!


Halloween Tricks...
Be-ribboned and Framed!
 Halloween Treats...
sorry about the focus...
not sure what went wrong ?

 Valentine Basket Work in Progress!



There are 8 Tiny Baskets in this series:
Christmas Cookies
Christmas Lights, Stars & Toys!
Valentines
Shells
Puppy Love
Halloween Treats
Halloween Tricks
Stitching Basket

In November, I will be teaching a Tiny Basket Workshop at 
The Wellesley Needlepoint Collection.



The Canvases will be available with Stitch Guides and all the tiny Accoutrement
for the January TNNA Market!

Happy Stitching All!


3 comments:

  1. Just amazing!!! Will there be an online class for long distance stitchers? I want them all!!! But, I'd love to start with one of the Halloween baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I especially love the Beachy Shell Basket. I hope I'll be able to order it from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete